Just wanted to say...

Genral chat on UK & Spain here.

Moderator: AdminII

Just wanted to say...

Postby bridgie » 11 Sep 2017, 13:19

I do read 'another' Forum, I make no bones about that, even though I am one of the banned, but the atmosphere here is so much more buoyant....let's keep that going... :wink:

Marian
bridgie

Re: Just wanted to say...

Postby Harley Benton » 11 Sep 2017, 15:09

Agreed ! :D ................Can't you just "feel the lurve" on here ! :wink:
Duncan´s Gentlemens Barber, La Siesta (now retired) . Tel :699 014 306
Harley Benton

Postby The Lone Ranger » 11 Sep 2017, 15:12

Lurving me Lurving you. :Cheers:
TLR
The Lone Ranger

Postby Harley Benton » 11 Sep 2017, 15:29

Lurving Mr Angry ! :lol:
Harley Benton

Postby The Lone Ranger » 11 Sep 2017, 19:58

Harley Benton wrote:Lurving Mr Angry ! :lol:

Let's take one step at a time Harley :D
TLR
The Lone Ranger

Postby Jim Bowie » 11 Sep 2017, 21:11

The Lone Ranger wrote:
Harley Benton wrote:Lurving Mr Angry ! :lol:

Let's take one step at a time Harley :D

A big one. :lol: :lol:
Jim Bowie

Postby derekbroad » 11 Sep 2017, 23:27

bridgie wrote:I do read 'another' Forum, I make no bones about that, even though I am one of the banned, but the atmosphere here is so much more buoyant....let's keep that going... :wink:

Marian

I agree with you but it will be a mistake to make the forum too sterile by over moderation. A little scrap de temps en temp, adds a bit of spice. :D
derekbroad

Postby Harley Benton » 12 Sep 2017, 09:21

Agreed ....... I wouldn't survive without a little wind up , here and there ! :wink:

Still "feeling the lurve", of course . :lol:
Harley Benton

Postby The Lone Ranger » 13 Sep 2017, 09:39

derekbroad wrote:
bridgie wrote:I do read 'another' Forum, I make no bones about that, even though I am one of the banned, but the atmosphere here is so much more buoyant....let's keep that going... :wink:

Marian

I agree with you but it will be a mistake to make the forum too sterile by over moderation. A little scrap de temps en temp, adds a bit of spice. :D

The Mods do a good job, it's the children in the playground that ought to grow up :D
TLR
The Lone Ranger

Postby king of kings » 13 Sep 2017, 09:58

The Lone Ranger wrote:
derekbroad wrote:

Marian

The Mods do a good job, it's the children in the playground that ought to grow up :D

:that: no doubt you'll be practising what you preach
king of kings

Postby Mr Angry » 13 Sep 2017, 10:39

:that: :that: :that: :that: :that: :that:

Angry xxx.
Mr Angry

Postby king of kings » 13 Sep 2017, 12:32

[quote="bridgie"]I do read 'another' Forum, I make no bones about that, even though I am one of the banned,

i too am banned on another forum but it is dying as we speak full of nothing but expat tories spewing out their nonsense like a dog that keeps going back to an owner that keeps kicking it......when said forum was in it's heyday how many regular posters were there?.......DOZENS
king of kings

Postby camionpilot » 13 Sep 2017, 15:13

..plus some clown said they had thousands of members, and up to a hundred a month were joining !!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE THESE NEW MEMBERS .........??????????

And it was all spoiled because of the stupidity of a small number of clowns who wanted to rule the roost and went crying and whineing to the forum owner when there views or opinion was challenged , now the 6 or so have only themselves to slag off and since the torry warbler has gone to annoy a poor defenceless island with the same old boreing repatoir its died a death .............!!!!!!!!

A number have snuck on here and another local forumand have tried it on , so far they have been reined in , but when the others have no one left to intimidate anymore no doubt they will start creeping on here to try and start there crap up here again ...............!!!!!
camionpilot

Postby Mr Angry » 13 Sep 2017, 17:31

camionpilot wrote:..plus some clown said they had thousands of members, and up to a hundred a month were joining !!!!!!!!!!!!

And it was all spoiled because of the stupidity of a small number of clowns who wanted to rule the roost and went crying and whineing to the forum owner when there views or opinion was challenged , now the 6 or so have only themselves to slag off and since the torry warbler has gone to annoy a poor defenceless island with the same old boreing repatoir its died a death .............!!!!!!!!

A number have snuck on here and another local forumand have tried it on , so far they have been reined in , but when the others have no one left to intimidate anymore no doubt they will start creeping on here to try and start there crap up here again ...............!!!!!

:that: :that: :that: :that: :that: :that:

Angry xxx. <[BB]>
Mr Angry

Postby Jim Bowie » 13 Sep 2017, 19:43

camionpilot wrote:..plus some clown said they had thousands of members, and up to a hundred a month were joining !!!!!!!!!!!!

:that: ...... I think. :D
Jim Bowie

Next

Return to General Chat - UK & Costa!