Cats n Dogs Aid, Association.

Genral chat on UK & Spain here.

Moderator: AdminII

Re: Cats n Dogs Aid, Association.

Postby Rockerbilly » 04 Sep 2014, 13:32

And now for some great news, It has been an absolute SELL OUT, can't say thank you enough folks, ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Mycostaforums, The Best Torrevieja Forum
Rockerbilly
Mod

Postby Jefe McForum » 05 Sep 2014, 01:23

Managed to get to few hours of this in and massive (and I mean massive!) credit to Rocker for organising it. I even met Kok! What a nice chap! And Duncan - well done Jimbo! I trust you raised a few quid?
MyCostaForums, the best Torrevieja forum!
Jefe McForum
Site Admin

Postby Rockerbilly » 11 Sep 2014, 22:17

Jefe McForum wrote:Managed to get to few hours of this in and massive (and I mean massive!) credit to Rocker for organising it. I even met Kok! What a nice chap! And Duncan - well done Jimbo! I trust you raised a few quid?

Thank you Jefe for the praise, must have hurt you saying that :D The nice amount of 1244,00 euros was raised on the night. Also thank you for doing the Press Release. :thanks: :Cheers:

Press release.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rockerbilly
Mod

Postby Rockerbilly » 14 Sep 2014, 16:20

SUNDAY THE 21ST SEPTEMBER
Rockerbilly
Mod

Postby Imck » 14 Nov 2014, 21:05

Hi all, can anybody please help us, we have recently taken over a small colony of Cats and Kittens, these poor little creatures have been left to fend for themselves after the 2 people who were looking after them just stopped. What we need is donations of food and biscuits, if any of you kind people can help with donations, it would be most appreciated by us and the cats. :thanks:
Imck

Postby Imck » 08 Jan 2015, 14:13

Hi Everyone, Happy New Year to you all.
We have not had a very good start to the year, as we have lost Rocky and Rusty to the Rainbow Bridge, it has been a heartbreaking week.
We are having a sale in our shop in Quesada this week, All clothes are two euros each, so come along and grab yourself a bargain. Thank you all for supporting our worthy cause and look forward to seeing you soon.
Imck

Postby Imck » 16 Mar 2015, 14:26

Cats N Dogs Aid Association

We have recently opened our new market stall at the New Torrevieja Indoor market. We are looking for volunteers to help us to keep open six days a week Monday to Saturday 10:00am until 6:00pm

The shifts are 10:00am until 2:00pm and 2:00pm until 4:00pm and 4:00pm until 6:00pm or 2:00pm until 6:00pm

If you can help by doing any of these shifts, just one shift will be fine, please let me know,

Text 616655789 or Email info@catsndogsaid.com

Many thanks to mycostaforums for all the help that they and the members have provided, Cats N Dogs Aid are extremely grateful for all the support we get from all you lovely people, we could not help these lovely animals without you. :thanks: :thanks:
Imck

Postby Rockerbilly » 23 Apr 2015, 22:12

BUMP :D
Rockerbilly
Mod

Previous

Return to General Chat - UK & Costa!