Just wanted to say...

Genral chat on UK & Spain here.

Moderator: AdminII

Re: Just wanted to say...

Postby The Lone Ranger » 13 Sep 2017, 19:51

Jim Bowie wrote:
camionpilot wrote:..plus some clown said they had thousands of members, and up to a hundred a month were joining !!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE ARE THESE NEW MEMBERS .........??????????

And it was all spoiled because of the stupidity of a small number of clowns who wanted to rule the roost and went crying and whineing to the forum owner when there views or opinion was challenged , now the 6 or so have only themselves to slag off and since the torry warbler has gone to annoy a poor defenceless island with the same old boreing repatoir its died a death .............!!!!!!!!

A number have snuck on here and another local forumand have tried it on , so far they have been reined in , but when the others have no one left to intimidate anymore no doubt they will start creeping on here to try and start there crap up here again ...............!!!!!

:that: ...... I think. :D

Thinking, have you checked if that's allowed JB :D
TLR
The Lone Ranger

Postby Jim Bowie » 13 Sep 2017, 21:04

The Lone Ranger wrote:
Jim Bowie wrote:
camionpilot wrote:..plus some clown said they had thousands of members, and up to a hundred a month were joining !!!!!!!!!!!!

And it was all spoiled because of the stupidity of a small number of clowns who wanted to rule the roost and went crying and whineing to the forum owner when there views or opinion was challenged , now the 6 or so have only themselves to slag off and since the torry warbler has gone to annoy a poor defenceless island with the same old boreing repatoir its died a death .............!!!!!!!!

A number have snuck on here and another local forumand have tried it on , so far they have been reined in , but when the others have no one left to intimidate anymore no doubt they will start creeping on here to try and start there crap up here again ...............!!!!!

As I ve said a million times . That`s the nature of forums. Populated by people you have never met, wouldn`t want to meet, or have met, but wish you hadn`t. :D

The majority like to hide behind a keyboard......hide being the operative word. Big tough guys. :lol:

But that`s social media for you....or unsocial media I should say. :D
Jim Bowie

Postby Mr Angry » 13 Sep 2017, 21:08

Jim Bowie wrote:
The majority like to hide behind a keyboard......hide being the operative word. Big tough guys and very accomplished
musicians. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Angry xxx. <[BB]>
Mr Angry

Postby jjhback2U2 » 14 Sep 2017, 00:17

Jim Bowie wrote:
The Lone Ranger wrote:
Jim Bowie wrote:

As I ve said a million times . That`s the nature of forums. Populated by people you have never met, wouldn`t want to meet, or have met, but wish you hadn`t. :D

The majority like to hide behind a keyboard......hide being the operative word. Big tough guys. :lol:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jjhback2U2

Postby bridgie » 14 Sep 2017, 12:54

Give it a rest for sweary word sake, you are turning this Forum into the other sh*t hole.... and I am having a bad day, hence the language...

Marian
bridgie

Postby Harley Benton » 14 Sep 2017, 12:58

You're right Marian. Most of us on here are feeling the lurve <[BB]> , but sadly ..there a few that can't reciprocate.
Banter and fun have always been on here , since day one. :D
But some members can't help feeling "Angry" ! :lol:
Duncan´s Gentlemens Barber, La Siesta (now retired) . Tel :699 014 306
Harley Benton

Postby bridgie » 14 Sep 2017, 13:02

Harley, stop winding Angry up... I told you I am having a bad day, so just behave!

Marian

:D
bridgie

Postby Harley Benton » 14 Sep 2017, 14:02

Don't worry Marian....Mr Angry and I ,are both "bulletproof " :D
Duncan´s Gentlemens Barber, La Siesta (now retired) . Tel :699 014 306
Harley Benton

Postby bridgie » 14 Sep 2017, 14:05

I'm not worried, thanks...

Marian