The European Central Bank

Genral chat on UK & Spain here.

Moderator: AdminII

The European Central Bank

Postby derekbroad » 07 Sep 2017, 22:58

Up sh!t creek without a paddle.
The €uro steaming on adding to deflationary pressures. The Germans wanting to stop quantitive easing but that will be a disaster for the Italians and the Greeks. They are REALLY up against it this time.
Mario Draghi must be having nightmares, every way out is a dead end. Watch this space.
derekbroad

Re: The European Central Bank

Postby Martin the artist in Rojales » 08 Sep 2017, 09:52

Really?
Not what I read:-
Eurozone set for fastest growth since 2007, says ECB

The European Central Bank (ECB) has raised its eurozone economic growth forecast for this year to 2.2%, the fastest growth in 10 years.
ECB president Mario Draghi said the 19-country bloc grew faster than expected in the first half of the year.
It came as the bank kept eurozone interest rates and its bond buying stimulus programme unchanged.
Mr Draghi said the ECB would probably make decisions about its stimulus measures next month.
The ECB is currently buying 60bn euros (£55bn) of bonds a month as part of its quantitative easing (QE) programme.
Martin the artist in Rojales - Capture the beauty
Martin the artist in Rojales

Postby derekbroad » 08 Sep 2017, 10:39

With respect Martin we are talking about two different things.
The problem for the ECB is the strength of the Euro and how they can end quantitve easing, without exacerbating the problem.
They are in the position of being damned if they do and damned if they don't.
derekbroad

Postby crummy » 09 Sep 2017, 09:14

Strong Euro...

Eurozone fastest growth in 10 years..... (The United Kingdom faces a long-standing decline..(oecd.org))

..hmm..

..now who was it that said the Eurozone was going to collapse in a year or two..??

It had better get a move on....

:lol:
crummy

Postby king of kings » 09 Sep 2017, 09:19

crummy wrote:Strong Euro...

Eurozone fastest growth in 10 years..... (The United Kingdom faces a long-standing decline..(oecd.org))

..hmm..

..now who was it that said the Eurozone was going to collapse in a year or two..??

exactly...all of these idiots that sold our country down the river because of immigration should be gassed like badgers
king of kings

Postby The Lone Ranger » 09 Sep 2017, 09:24

king of kings wrote:
crummy wrote:Strong Euro...

..hmm..

exactly...all of these idiots that sold our country down the river because of immigration should be gassed like badgers

That's not a very nice thing to say, poor little Badgers :D
TLR
The Lone Ranger

Postby Harley Benton » 09 Sep 2017, 12:11

For those in denial..... watch the E.U. start to disintegrate (sorry , that's already happening ) after march 2019.

The traitors "selling out their country" are the one's who want to see it governed by Germany (via Brussels ) !
Duncan´s Gentlemens Barber, La Siesta (now retired) . Tel :699 014 306
Harley Benton

Postby king of kings » 09 Sep 2017, 13:31

. watch the E.U. start to disintegrate (sorry , that's already happening ) after march 2019.

sorry if i misunderstood you and if i may paraphrase just over 1 year ago you promised us the complete collapse of the EUinside 2 years....correct or not.....and now like the treacherous weasel you are it's now 2019......which once again just proves that you and all of the other bregrettors have not got a clue what harm you have done to our country......you voted out (Welll thòse that were permitted to vote) and damn the consequences purely because you stupidly belive that immigration would stop and we could survive without immigrants.....what a bunch of knuckleheads
Last edited by king of kings on 09 Sep 2017, 13:49, edited 1 time in total.
king of kings

Postby crummy » 09 Sep 2017, 13:43

Sometimes it reminds me of the Jehova´s Witnesses...(and I have nothing against those people)

But they believe totally what they are told to believe without checking or thinking, they twist that which contradicts their beliefs into what they can cope with and will not acknowledge that others might just be right....Blinkers on full power..

And when their prophesies of disaster don´t happen on time they change the parameters and keep projecting the disaster further and further ahead...

And despite all this, they continually try to beat their kind of "truth" into everyone else..

Oh what it is to have total belief in the Master (Nigel)

crummy

Postby Harley Benton » 09 Sep 2017, 14:04

king of kings wrote:. watch the E.U. start to disintegrate (sorry , that's already happening ) after march 2019.

sorry if i misunderstood you and if i may paraphrase just over 1 year ago you promised us the complete collapse of the EUinside 2 years....correct or not.....and now like the treacherous weasel you are it's now 2019......which once again just proves that you and all of the other bregrettors have not got a clue what harm you have done to our country......you voted out (Welll thòse that were permitted to vote) and damn the consequences purely because you stupidly belive that immigration would stop and we could survive without immigrants.....what a bunch of knuckleheads

Let me remind you K.O.K. - the treacherous weasels , are the one's who are quite happy to hand over the sovereignty of the u.k. to a foreign power.
I couldn't vote out ( due to living here too long ), but immigration would not have come into it , for me.

Why are the bully boy's in Brussels making so many threats and unrealistic financial demands from the u.k. right now ?

Because , Britain is a cash cow , which they depend on , to further the Kalergi plan , and take total control of Europe.

Before you scoff at me regarding the collapse of the E.U. - remember ( and it's highly possible ) , that if Britain "walks away " from the current negotiations, by the end of this year ...then the E.U. will fall faster than my original prediction , so let's wait and see.
Anyone (in my opinion), who is happy to "surrender" Britain to a bunch of unelected ar@eholes in Brussels is nothing more than a "traitor to the realm" - and should be shot (without a trial ).
Harley Benton

Postby derekbroad » 09 Sep 2017, 22:37

Yes, we should have let the likes of Juncker and Barnier ´educate´ us. NOT ON YOUR NELLY !!!!!!!!!!
derekbroad

Postby Rockerbilly » 10 Sep 2017, 00:15

Mycostaforums, The Best Torrevieja Forum
Rockerbilly
Mod

Postby The Lone Ranger » 10 Sep 2017, 10:29

Can we all have some please.
TLR
The Lone Ranger

Postby Harley Benton » 10 Sep 2017, 11:03

derekbroad wrote:Yes, we should have let the likes of Juncker and Barnier ´educate´ us. NOT ON YOUR NELLY !!!!!!!!!!

Well said derek , although the "cry babies " (remoaners, by any other name ) will no doubt disagree . :wink: :D
Harley Benton

Postby crummy » 10 Sep 2017, 12:12

derekbroad wrote:Yes, we should have let the likes of Juncker and Barnier ´educate´ us. NOT ON YOUR NELLY !!!!!!!!!!

Probably Junkers is trying to get the UK negotiators to understand that the UK was the active party in causing the problems the UK is having now... andthe UK seems to want all the benefits of the club without paying the subs... so Junkers needs to "educate" the negotiators to recognize the real world..

After all, if you were a member of a gym club, then left it, you shouln´t expect to keep going to the club.

.. .. you would have to be "uneducated" to think that was okay..

:(
crummy

Next

Return to General Chat - UK & Costa!