Bilbao immigrants

Genral chat on UK & Spain here.

Moderator: AdminII

Bilbao immigrants

Postby Chrisdee » 27 Aug 2017, 16:42

So the immigrants are sneaking onto the ferries at Bilbao now and setting up their own little jungle like Calais. There's no stopping the little barstewards
Chrisdee

Re: Bilbao immigrants

Postby tonto » 27 Aug 2017, 18:25

:wtf: Chuck em overboard :shock:
tonto

Postby king of kings » 27 Aug 2017, 19:30

i guess none of us know the stories behind these people......none of us know what they are running from i just find yourr comments odious as usual.
king of kings

Postby camionpilot » 27 Aug 2017, 21:19

Been doing that for a long time at both ports , they are always searching the wind turbine blades for stowaways as well as the unaccompanied trailers sitting on the quay , always inspect my van both ends .
camionpilot

Postby paulwps » 28 Aug 2017, 00:27

king of kings wrote:i guess none of us know the stories behind these people......none of us know what they are running from i just find yourr comments odious as usual.

If they are trying to get on the ferries, they are running away from the Spanish obviously kok. :Wall: :Wall:
Trying to get to the UK, where they get nothing, according. to some,
that's why they are all hell bent on getting here.
Sent by samsung tablet, while sitting on the bog.
paulwps

Postby The Lone Ranger » 28 Aug 2017, 09:16

If I was an immigrant on the run from my country because I was too scared to stay and fight for it, I'd be happy to stay in the first European country I arrived in,
On second thoughts no, the U.K. Is better freebies for everyone. :D
TLR
The Lone Ranger

Postby crummy » 28 Aug 2017, 09:20

If I was in a war torn country with the chance of being killed or my family raped I would scarper too... if the UK is a better bet than, say Spain, that is where I would go..

and probably so would everyone else on here..

crummy

Postby The Lone Ranger » 28 Aug 2017, 09:24

It's a good job our parents and grandparents didn't do that during ww1 and ww11
TLR
The Lone Ranger

Postby Selhurst » 28 Aug 2017, 09:27

crummy wrote:If I was in a war torn country with the chance of being killed or my family raped I would scarper too... if the UK is a better bet than, say Spain, that is where I would go..

and probably so would everyone else on here..

I think most on here have gone in the opposite direction. :wink:
Mycostaforums, The Best Torrevieja Forum
Selhurst

Postby Harley Benton » 28 Aug 2017, 10:12

paulwps wrote:
king of kings wrote:i guess none of us know the stories behind these people......none of us know what they are running from i just find yourr comments odious as usual.

If they are trying to get on the ferries, they are running away from the Spanish obviously kok. :Wall: :Wall:

Don't worry K.O.K. , if you ever decide to "flee" Bexleystan - most of us on here would have a "whip around" and pay for a ticket for you . That would save you the hassle of stowing away , in the back of a lorry ! :D ....Feel the Lurve . :lol:
Duncan´s Gentlemens Barber, La Siesta (now retired) . Tel :699 014 306
Harley Benton

Postby The Lone Ranger » 28 Aug 2017, 10:20

Harley Benton wrote:
paulwps wrote:

Don't worry K.O.K. , if you ever decide to "flee" Bexleystan - most of us on here would have a "whip around" and pay for a ticket for you . That would save you the hassle of stowing away , in the back of a lorry ! :D ....Feel the Lurve . :lol:

:that:
TLR
The Lone Ranger

Postby The Lone Ranger » 28 Aug 2017, 11:38

TLR
The Lone Ranger

Postby jjhback2U2 » 28 Aug 2017, 11:55

What happened to fighting for your country :kerboom: we could all run and run till we found total freedom but that just does not exist :shock: , PS don't mention the war 1 and 2, Oh I just did is that still allowed or is it not PC
jjhback2U2

Postby The Lone Ranger » 28 Aug 2017, 12:02

jjhback2U2 wrote:What happened to fighting for your country :kerboom: we could all run and run till we found total freedom but that just does not exist :shock: , PS don't mention the war 1 and 2, Oh I just did is that still allowed or is it not PC

:that: :that: :that:
TLR
The Lone Ranger

Postby king of kings » 28 Aug 2017, 12:21

The Lone Ranger wrote:
jjhback2U2 wrote:What happened to fighting for your country :kerboom: we could all run and run till we found total freedom but that just does not exist :shock: , PS don't mention the war 1 and 2, Oh I just did is that still allowed or is it not PC

:that: :that: :that:

and what exactly do you suggest they use for weaponry?....harsh language perhaps, you clowns have no idea really do you .....you just can't see past your intense dislike of immigrants........if you want to mention the war and fighting for your country....without the russians the yanks the canadians the aussies kiwis west indians indians etc where exactly would we be..........its 'foreigners that helped save us.....mind you thats easy to forget when you dont like foreiners isnt it you hypocrite
king of kings

Next

Return to General Chat - UK & Costa!